SNOM, AFM and Raman Imaging. Scientific multi-tool for high resolution 3D chemical optical & surface structural imaging.
c 07:00 по 19:00
Dr. Thomas Dieing, Director Customer Support, WITec GmbH, Germany
Dr. Ute Schmidt, Applications Manager, WITec GmbH, Germany
|Добавить событие в календарь||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Mac OS X)
The webinar will introduce the principles of state-of-the-art Confocal Raman Imaging, AFM and SNOM. Various examples of applications will highlight the potential of these techniques for 3D chemical imaging and material properties analysis. Additionally, the advantages of combining Confocal Raman Imaging with Atomic Force Microscopy for a more comprehensive characterization of a sample will be discussed.
- Surface topography imaging with Atomic Force Microscopy
- Techniques for achieving optical resolution below the diffraction limit with a cantilever-based SNOM system
- Detection limits and acquisition speed
- Advantages of an integrated Confocal Raman / AFM system
- Examples from various fields of application